So I want to write the blog I’d like to read, and in my favourite blogs, there’s always a weekly link love post. And one of my favourite ones is the one that comes from Shutterbean, as an I Love Lists assortment, as it’s always different, always includes some totally random stuff, and always makes me laugh.
I decided I wanted to get in on the action too, so here we are with my new “Seriously Smitten With” series, which assuming I can keep my act together, will be posted every Tuesday. Here’s some stuff I’m seriously smitten with this week:
- This artist makes jewelry inspired by the cities she visits!
- I have to question whether some of these fml moments are real, or made up. Either way, I was almost crying laughing over some of them (especially number ten)!
- My go-to burger recipe, although I use it direct from the cookbook (which is one of my favourite cookbooks ever, just be sure to white-out the calories first (or get someone else to if you know you’ll memorize them/be affected by them instantly) because you don’t need that crap!). I don’t always make the onions or toppings, but as a base burger, it’s THE BEST!
- Diets suck, and we all know it. We also know that they are not a solution for long term health or weight loss. But there’s also the growing issue where “getting healthy” is really a diet in disguise… and before you know it, you become less concerned about your health, and more concerned about your body.
- Seriously this melted my heart a little bit. What a genius idea!
- I want this spoon. And knowing me, I should probably get this spoon. And I’m liking these wedding favors.
- I love gold rimmed dinner collections but I hate the fact that you need to hand wash them. The struggle is real.
- I can’t commit to a real tattoo. Did you know you can make your own temporary ones?!
- Whether you’re recovering from an eating disorder, or just trying to make peace with food and your body so you’re not a total nutcase anymore, one of the most important and key things is to start living a non-diet life, and these three points are on point. In my experience the order to which to approach them is more like 1-3-2, because it’s super hard to tune into your hunger and fullness cues when you have all those judgements from 1 and 3 in the way.
- Everyone knows I’m addicted to oatmeal, but there’s a particular combo that I have been MAJORLY crushing on lately. Usually, I can’t eat the same thing more than a couple times in a week or I get bored, doesn’t matter what snack or what meal. But I unashamedly had this guy probably 5 or 6 times in the past two weeks, and once it was within 12 hours of each other. Mind blown. You can get the combo, which I cannot take credit for here.
Happy Tuesday Everyone!